Air Plant | Variety 3 Pack
- Regular price
- $19.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.99 USD
- Unit price
Air PlantsAir Plants are natural air purifiers and easy to care for. They are fun, quirky, and cool plants that don't require soil. In this 3 Pack you will recieve one of each of the following: Tillandsia Ionantha, Tillandsia Fuchsii, and Tillandsia Kolby
*Plants range from 2 - 3 inches big.
Air Plant CareAir Plants, also known as Tillandsia's, are beautiful little Plants that are very easy to grow. With the flexibility to use the Air Plant without soil and minimal water, the Air Plant is an easy choice for an easy-to-maintain Terrarium. If taken care of, Air Plants will live for several years. Please see the below care instructions for taking care of your Air Plant to ensure years of enjoyment.
- Most Air Plants will be their healthiest with a weekly watering. Air Plants will become dry while in the terrarium and will need to be sprayed with water 2-3 times a week. More often in a hot, dry environment and less often in a cool, humid one.
- If you see the Plants drying out, submerge the Air Plant in a bowl of water upside down for up to an hour. Repeat weekly if necessary. Adjust watering in different climates.
- Air Plants can never have too much water. They benefit from overnight soaks in water and will not be harmed from over watering. Please make sure to dry the plant completely after the watering as the Air Plants can die from having water sitting in the center of the plant or at the base.
- Air is an important component to the health of an Air Plant. All Air Plants live off the air and will be healthier in a terrarium that is not enclosed. Place your Air Plant at a distance from your heater or to avoid drying out the plant.
- After watering, Air Plants should be given enough light and air circulation to dry in four hours or less. Do not keep the plant constantly wet or moist.
- Light is an important variable when it comes to keeping your Air Plant healthy. We recommend placing your Air Plant near a window with some sun light. Make sure the plant doesn't get to much direct sun though! Too much sun will be harmful to the Air Plant. Artificial light is also a great source of light for Air Plants if you do not have windows.
- Keep your Air Plant in warm conditions. They thrive in a temperature range of 50-90 degrees.
- It's normal for Air Plants to grow new leaves. Groom your Air Plant by removing dead or dried leaves. If the tips have dried out, you can cut the dried area off. Keep your Air Plant looking fresh with a monthly grooming.
- Some types of Air Plants have a blooming once in their life and will live for many years with the appropriate care. Look for a reddish tint when the air plant starts blooming.